True Blade is a strong proponent of Salesforce.com. More than 63,000 businesses and organizations use Salesforce.com to:
- Gain greater internal control, by tracking each employee's activities with clients and prospects
- Provide better, more consistent service by providing an automated self-service portal where clients can help themselves or submit questions, and
- Generate more money by keeping track of all of your important business opportunities and leads in one place
True Blade uses Salesforce.com ourselves and we recommend it for most of our clients.
True Blade began using Salesforce.com in August, 2007 and we've been enthusiastic advocates ever since.
Although True Blade generally prefers open-source solutions, Salesforce.com is so overwhelmingly good, and the Salesforce.com platform is so well thought out, we recommend to most of our clients that they use Salesforce.com as well.
For True Blade, Salesforce.com enables us to keep all important client and vendor data in a single location that's accessible to our staff no matter where we are.
What Salesforce.com Does
for True Blade
and Our Clients
What we like about Salesforce.com is that it provides businesses and organizations, once and for all, a place to keep track of so much information.
Here's what we use most often:
- Accounts are the business and organizational entities who are the customers and clients that you sell your products and services to.
Within Salesforce.com accounts you are able to keep track of all important Account attributes to make your communication, marketing, sales, and support more effective.
- Contacts are the people who work for the entities above.
Keep track of all important information and when Contacts change jobs, simply reassign them to a new Account and maintain continuity.
- Cases are problems or support requests that you can not solve immediately and require follow up to reach closure.
You will never lose track of unresolved problems again.
- Opportunities are new sales or revenue opportunities.
By keeping track of all Opportunities available to an organization, you can produce revenue forecasts, determine the effectiveness of your marketing initiatives and staff, and create automated follow up systems to always keep in touch.
Once an opportunity closes, you create a new Account.
- Leads are new people who have come into contact with your company. Leads can be entered directly into Salesforce or captured via a form on your website.
Leads are the source of new Opportunities.
- Documents are the important documents you provide to your external contacts.
Documents can be easily emailed to contacts to resolve problems, or can be automatically sent to Leads at an appropriate time in the sales process.
Our Salesforce.com Data is
to Our BlackBerry Devices
We use a third party resource from Appirio to synchronize our Salesforce.com data with our Google Contacts and Google Calendars.
Google wirelessly synchronizes the data with our BlackBerry devices so that our BlackBerry calendars and contact information are always synchronized with the data we have in Salesforce.com.
You can forget the drudgery of needing a USB cable to synchronize your BlackBerry data with your PC, and there's no need for an expensive server or server software to accomplish wireless data synchronization with your BlackBerry - the Google services do it for you, wirelessly and reliably. It's an amazing level of software and data integration:
Once setup, you never need to do anything to keep it working - your BlackBerry calendar and contact data will always be up to date.
Imagine the freedom and power of having thousands of accurate phone numbers in your BlackBerry at all times, and the power of knowing that your BlackBerry calendar is always up to date - this is what Salesforce.com delivers.
Salesforce.com provides a 10 user license to qualified non-profit organizations at no cost. True Blade can assist non-profits with obtaining that license and in helping you with deployment. Contact us for details.
These are the features and benefits of Salesforce.com that True Blade has found most useful; however there are many additional capabilities.
To find out whether Salesforce.com can help you, we invite you to contact True Blade for more information.